Saturday, September 3, 2011

Angels

Angels. We know what they are. We wish we could see ours. We hope that our loved ones have become them. There are many different types of angels. There are the Arch Angels, the Guardian Angels, and Fallen Angels. You probably know all about the Arch Angels so I wont waste your time talking about them. You probably have heard about Guardian Angels but don't know the entire truth about them. We all have one whether or not we know it. I like to believe that mine is just like me. That he is a spunky angel who's up to taking on my outrageous attitude. I've wanted to know who my angel is ever since I was little. Finally after a long time of looking everywhere to figure out how to know your guardian angels name, it finally came. I was sitting on my couch reading when there was just this whisper in my head. It was a voice that I had never heard and it said my guardian angels name. I am choosing not to reveal it on here because I don't want to make my angel mad :). But anyway no I can talk to him and just know that he's there on my side. Enough about Guardian Angels, you are probably asking yourself, what are Fallen Angels? Fallen Angels are angels that have been banished from Heaven and have to live out the rest of their existence between here and Heaven. Never being aloud to interact with us but not being about to hang out with the other angels. Aside from my personal Guardian Angel, I think that these guys are the coolest. I secretly kind of hope that my Guardian Angel was a Fallen Angel but ended up redeeming himself. I think it still might be his punishment that he has to be my angel though :).

No comments:

Post a Comment